Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ready or not here I go again,back out into the world. I was hoping to stay hidden away in my cave at home for another 6 to 8 months, but due to financial obligations and being offered a job that is just too good to turn down ,I'm going to get back into society.
I know that even though I feel really strong right now It's only skin deep, but I am just going to have to try to use good senses and take every precaution to avoid old buddies and places and all that goes with that.If this were not an excellent job I wouldn't even attempt leaving my security blanket home and wife. I will be strong ,I have to be strong there's just no alternative at this point.For the first time in a decade I have been honestly and humbly seeking freedom from the ball and chain that is addiction.My new employer is in another part of the state totally in the opposite direction of anyone I'm "acquainted"with.My new responsibilities will be demanding also which will consume my attention and any of that dangerous free-time. We will soon see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.