Saturday, February 25, 2012

Okay,so this is not going to be as easy as I thought.It's a struggle to keep my head daily,my emotional state is like a land mine.One wrong move and I'm liable to explode.For anyone who may be reading this that has not tried meth,what ever you do ,do not ! In all my wildest thoughts and dreams I never could have imagined the absolute insanity this drug brings with it.I have come to the sad realization that I will never be the same. At least no time soon,I can't see past 5 minutes from now at this point.Emotionally I'm a complete wreck. My mind is a twisting turning snake pushing and pulling me in all directions at once.I feel as if I have an eel in my chest writhing trying to escape.My lip and jaw and tongue are cut and scarred from biting as fits of anger over any obstacle that rises in my path. God I wish I had never seen that cursed shit.To add insult to injury I have researched and found evidence that the good ol USA brought this curse on it's own people by promoting the use of the drug in the military after ww2.Apparently in mimmic of the Nazi military and the Blitzkrieg."How do you fight an army that never sleeps or eats or rests?"-French soldier during ww2. Idiotic cold war paranoid leaders that to this day should be held accountable for their crimes against humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.